- Average Rating: EXCELLENT
- Latest version: 2.7.0
- Price: Freeware
- Operating system: Windows All
- File size: 6.07 MB
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Total downloads: 363 | Last week: 1
- Product browse:
Home & Education
Carl Burch&Hendrix College (0 other programs)
- See full specifications
newer version? let us know!
suggest to a friend
add to my alerts
Logisim is used by students at colleges and universities around the world in many types of classes, ranging from a brief unit on logic in general-education computer science surveys, to computer organization courses, to full-semester courses on computer architecture. · The drawing interface is based on an intuitive toolbar. Color-coded wires aid in simulating and debugging a circuit. · The wiring tool draws horizontal and vertical wires, automatically connecting to components and to other wires. It's very easy to draw circuits! · Completed circuits can be saved into a file, exported to a GIF file, or printed on a printer. · Circuit layouts can be used as "subcircuits" of other circuits, allowing for hierarchical circuit design. · Included circuit components include inputs and outputs, gates, multiplexers, arithmetic circuits, flip-flops, and RAM memory. · The included "combinational analysis" module allows for conversion between circuits, truth tables, and Boolean expressions.
Recent changes:Version 2.7.0 includes
· Feature: Added the option of switching the "explorer pane" between viewing the "toolbox" (the project's circuits and libraries that has appeared in the explorer pane in previous versions) and a simulation hierarchy.
· Feature: A Greek translation of the GUI elements was added. (The documentation is not yet translated.)
· Feature: The attribute table contains a header line describing which attributes are being edited.
· Feature: Added a "Close" item to the Window menu, which closes the current window. The "Close" item in the File menu continues to close the current project; its shortcut is now Control-Shift-W.
· Feature: Added 250%, 300%, 400% to the options for zooming.
· Feature: File dialogs "remember" the location of the last-accessed file, and the next file dialog starts from there - even when Logisim is started again.
· Feature: During a rectangular selection, the rectangle is drawn with a light blue, and components that will be affected are indicated with a slate-blue outline.
· Design ...
Related Tagsdigital logic circuit create logic circuit simulate logic circuit create creator design
Related Home & Education downloads
Free TOEFL Practice Test is a handy and reliable quiz simulation for students who are preparing for the TOEFL exam.windows - Freeware
Free GED Practice Test is a desktop application designed to provide you with means to prepare you for the GED test.windows - Freeware
Google Maps Keeper is a useful tool to easily generate customized maps and let you save or print them.windows - Demo
Point Motivator is an application to help motivate you to do the things you want to do.windows - Freeware
FREE English-Russian Translator employs the power of Internet translation engines.windows - Adware