Samsung Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps.
Samsung Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps. Using Samsung Kies, you can view apps in full screen on your PC , no matter what network you’re on. You can personalise services too, simply by becoming a Samsung Apps member or registering your mobile phone.
· Anyone can download free apps. Members and non-members.
· Save your favourite apps to download when you’re ready.
· Save your payment details in your Samsung Apps profile for faster purchases in the future.
· Set your phone to only view apps that run on your handset.
· See all of your past purchases and downloads. Download them again if you need to.
· Search by keyword to get results listed in order of popularity.
· CPU: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz processor or higher
· Minimum memory: 1.00 GB
· Free hard drive space: At least 500 MB
· Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (600), 32 bit or above
· Net Framework 3.5 SP1
· Windows Media Player 10 or later
· ActiveSync(Windows XP), Device Center (Windows Vista)
· DirectX 9.0C